Friday, August 27, 2010

10 years is a long time...

I know that I have been missing. Havent really been posting but this is new to me so I am trying hard to make this apart of my daily schedule.

But anyway the title of this blog is 10 years is a long time... I know you are probably wondering or maybe you have figured it out because it aint rocket science.

So the ex before my last and I have known eachother for 10 years. we were together for 8. we had a happy relationship. Never argued. He spoiled the hell out of me and I am not just talking bout spending money. He put my feelings and my cares before his. but we just fell off. Things just stopped! How does that happen you ask? well it happens. So the last two years we were with other people. We thought we were in love with our currents but he realized that the only women for him is me!

Now i would be lying if i said that I no longer had feelings for this man. He is my best friend. He makes me smile and laugh. Never called me out of my name or made me feel bad or made me cry, while we were together. I took very good care of me and loved me unconditionally. so whats the problem you ask...

Well the one i had been with for two years, i still have feelings for. What do i do about that? I love him, but he doesnt treat me as good as tghe first. Easy equation you say? then why is it so hard for me to make a decision.

See this is the equation right now... Guy 1-Guy 2= single and i am enjoying this equation.
but i am still in love with the one i was with for 8 years. and get this.. he wants to Marry me and have a family!

it is alot to take in right now and I am afraid of getting hurt again, but to be real, the feelings are there and no other man right now is even coming close. No one has stepped their game up!

So this weekend I will be seriously thinking about what it is I want to do.

cause right now the way I feel,80 percent of me says to Marry him, The other 20 percent is questioning if he is the one!

Stay tuned for my decision!

No comments:

Post a Comment